Tag: the sweeping angels
To show our customer appreciation, we are inviting you to register to win FREE house cleaning services. This is our way of saying thank you for your support, trust and business. Even though there are several cleaning companies in Volusia and Flagler counties, yet you chose us! And we are so very thankful for YOU! (more…)
Are you seeking commercial cleaning near Daytona Beach? We would like to present a sample of one of the latest commercial cleaning services that we offer and hope that next time, you will consider The Sweeping Angels.
DON'T BUY A NEW SHOWER HEAD -- Clean it the easy way!
I'm sure we all had built-up residue of mineral deposits that has clogged our shower heads causing water to stream unevenly once in our lifetime. Most people will just throw it away and buy a new one. Well, there's a better and much easier way. It is so simple that it doesn't require spending countless minutes or hours doing. Let's go over this real quick. When your shower heads start looking like it was made in the 60's or 70's with a few strands of water streams squirting out, it's time to pull a page from the old school book and make it look and feel new again. (more…)
In this video, we want to present our condo cleaning services in Daytona Beach FL. You will see 'before' and 'after' pictures of how tenants can leave condo owners with a mess and if not addressed quickly; it can be detrimental to the next tenant and condo owner. Having a reliable and professional cleaning company in your area will make a huge difference and less stressful when you can depend on a company to provide quality cleaning services, housekeeping, while keeping track of inventory with open communication throughout.
Take a look at the video below to see why our clients love us!(more…)
From Dec. 1st to Dec. 20th, we along with Bellair Lanes asked for your help for homeless 0f Daytona Beach FL so that we can provide winter apparel to homeless families. I must say, it was very disappointing at how people could just ignore and/or show hate towards this cause.
During an event in which we were giving away prizes and giving away free bowling games for a $13 donation, we witnessed so many people spend money on self-indulging moments AFTER they stated they didn't have money towards helping homeless families in our own community.
Help-A-Thon is brought to you by Bellair Lanes & The Sweeping Angels Cleaning Services of Daytona Beach, Florida.
Below is the occurring Help-A-Thon events taking place now through December 20th. This amazing cause is to provide our homeless families of Daytona Beach, FL with winter apparel. Your contribution will help keep those without a warm home stay warm this year.
1.) Now though Dec. 20th, purchase your Help-A-Thon fundraiser tickets for only $13.00 a piece and you will receive (2) hours of FREE bowling at Bellair Lanes inside the Bellair Plaza. Includes shoe rentals.
All proceedings go to "Help For Homeless" winter apparel from The Sweeping Angels Cleaning Services. Contact Us Today To Purchase Your Tickets!
Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm (386) 307-3230
RAFFLE TICKETS TO WIN FREE PRIZES:
2.) On December 20th, Saturday, between 4pm - 6pm at Bellair Lanes purchase your $1.00 raffle tickets at the door and you will be entered for chances to win prizes.
Note: The more raffle tickets you purchase the higher the chances to WIN!!!
DONATE WINTER APPAREL TO THE HOMELESS IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL:3.) Drop off new or used winter apparel at Bellair Lanes inside the Bellair Plaza and you will receive (1) FREE Bowling Game for your donation. Winter Apparel includes: * Coats * Hats / Beanies * Gloves / Mittens * Scarves * Sleeping Bags * Blankets * etc!
Bellair Lanes is located at 2575 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Help Us Help The Homeless During Our Help-A-Thon Event!!! Your servant hearts will determine the success of helping the homeless stay warm this winter.
If you have any questions, would like to donate winter apparel or purchase your fundraiser tickets, you may contact us during business hours.
Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm (386) 307-3230Please help us spread the Help-A-Thon event by sharing this on your Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Our condo cleaning services in Daytona Beach, Florida is unique and fully customized to meet the satisfaction for every customer. We pride ourselves to provide quality workmanship, dependability, and become personable for every client that hires us. We feel that our condo cleaning services are unmatched and is the premier choice for condo owners, home owners, renters, realtors and property management that are looking for quality and affordable cleaning companies in Volusia or Flagler counties.In this video, you will plainly see the difference as we present 'Before and After' pictures uniquely displayed in a video form. Condo cleaning services should be more than just typical cleaning, especially for condo owners who do not live in the state. They need trust-worthy individuals who will not just do a thorough job, but also to take note of inventory, supply and/or replace anything that is missing while providing open communication through-out. Take a look at this video below to see condo cleaning services come to life.
Recently, we were hired for a house cleaning service for another awesome realtor in Volusia county. Even though, the labor took longer than expected; we simply could not leave this home without spending the necessary time to meet our standard quality cleaning services.We invite you to watch this quick video of Before and After pictures that we had taken. If you are looking for house cleaning near Daytona Beach Florida or surrounding areas, we are more than likely already in your area or servicing your neighbors. Give us a call. We are looking forward on serving you as well.
Common household vinegar uses ingredients that is considered as one of those wonder products that people are always finding new uses for but not everyone understands how harmful vinegar is. Whether you want to drive away dandruff, eradicate mildew, or keep bugs at bay, vinegar has been suggested as a solution to just about every problem under the sun.
But while it has a number of uses, vinegar isn’t always the solution, and on occasion it can be downright dangerous. Here are some ways not to use this miracle chemical to work in your home.
Here are 8 harmful vinegar uses to write down
1. While vinegar is good at cleaning many things, you shouldn’t confuse it with soap. Alkaline cleaners like dish detergent are ideally suited for lifting grease, whereas vinegar will have little effect on it. If you have a greasy cleaning job, reach for regular soap and leave the vinegar on the shelf.
2. You should never use vinegar on waxed surfaces. The vinegar will only strip the wax off, dulling the gloss on your nicely shined car. However, vinegar is a great option if you’re looking to remove an old coat of wax before you put down a fresh layer of polish.
3. Do not use vinegar on marble countertops or other stoneware, as it can cause the stone to pit and corrode, according to the Marble Institute.
4. Your smartphone and laptop monitor probably have a thin layer of oleophobic coating that limit fingerprints and smudges. Acidic vinegar can strip this off, so you should never use it to clean sensitive screens.
5. Cast iron and aluminum are reactive surfaces. If you want to use vinegar to clean pots and pans, use it specifically on stainless steel and enameled cast iron cookware.
6. While both bleach and vinegar uses effective cleaning agents, when mixed together they make a powerful chemical weapon. Chlorine gas, the stuff used to clear the trenches in World War I, results when bleach is mixed with an acidic substance, so never mix them together.
7. While vinegar can be useful as an insecticide, you shouldn’t spray it directly on bug-infested plants as it can damage them. However, you can use vinegar’s plant-killing effect to your advantage by using it as a weed killer.
8. If you’re the victim of being egged, do not try to dissolve the remains of this prank away with vinegar. Vinegar will cause the proteins in the egg to coagulate, creating a gluey substance that is even more impossible to clean up.
Remember, vinegar uses ingredients that tarnish surfaces or kills weeds.
I also feel compelled to say that although vinegar is recommended as a great way to remove mildew and mold, like bleach it only kills surface mold. Most mold problems are deeper than what you see on the surface, and your best bet is to kill them at their source (which is usually leaks and rotting drywall). Vinegar uses powerful agents that works with some things but remember it is also harmful.